give you personal attention in a warm and pleasant atmosphere. Two of hisare located in beautifully restored Victorian homes in Lapeer and Romeo. The third in a professional building in Frankenmuth. The experienced staff is cheery and competent-- and sensitive to your needs. And the health of your skin is in the talented and able hands of Dr. Roland, with over 30 years in private practice and more than 40,000 patients treated.
"Over the years, I've made it a point to get to know each of my patients. I make it a priority for myself and my staff to treat each person who comes here as an individual. To understand your specific needs. To know your name. It's important to me."
- Michigan State University - Associate Clinical Professor
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (Fellow)
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (Diplomate)
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Physicians & Surgeons